There are two kinds of people in the world . . .
- Those who make your life easier — and those who make it harder.
- Those whose presence helps you perform better — and those whose presence makes you do worse.
- Those concerned about doing the work — and those concerned about getting the credit.
- Those who leave you feeling up — and those who leave you feeling down.
- Those who simplify — and those who complicate.
- Those who listen when others are talking — and those who wait when others are talking.
- Those who give — and those who take.
- Those who last — and those who fade.